History

Grace Fellowship Church was formed in Spring of 2001 by a group of families from various local churches and denominations. We wanted to worship together in a small church environment where the primary focus was on hearing and applying God's Word.

Our founding Pastor/Teacher, Dr. Gregory Holladay, and his wife Carole Jo, joined us in May of 2001 and continue with us today. Our initial home was in rented facilities owned by the Po-Mar-Lin Fire Company in the center of Unionville, PA.

Our search for a permanent home led us to purchase seven acres of land and a small building owned by the East Lynn Grange, just across the street from our rented facilities. The original building had been built in 1845 as a Quaker Meeting House and was later expanded and used by the Grange as their home for over 50 years. We decided to update the original building to use as our Sunday School Wing, and wrap a new building around it.

We joined together with Horst Construction, a Christian-based construction firm, to "build together for the Glory of God." Construction took 10 months and we dedicated the new building in September 2009.

We celebrated our 5th anniversary at our new location, and over 13 years as a church body, in September 2014.

  • Founding congregation 2001
  • Groundbreaking Sept. '08
  • Dedication Sunday Sept. '09
  • Permanent Home